Wood Rescue Team, a regional leader in the crawl space repair industry, is seeking to hire carpenters to join our Upstate, SC based teams! We provide our employees with quality tools, materials, and training to help them succeed. All you need is a drive to do great work and the ability to communicate your needs to your teammates. Every part of Wood Rescue Team functions on the core belief that we all support each other.
Wood Rescue Team's purpose is to perform and create the highest standard in the industry for crawl space repairs. This is done by always asking ourselves and our teams how we can improve. We offer a driven, family-focused environment for our people. We also offer the training you need to get the job done and a competitive pay and bonus package. If you pride yourself in your work ethic and the quality of your construction work, and you want an employer who will value you and care about you year-round, apply today to be part of a growing company!
What you would do:
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader's and Lead Installer's instruction and company-approved methods, standards, and timetables
- Load/unload truck with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader and Lead Installer
- Travel to the customer’s home to install the job and drives for the company in a safe manner
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance and ability to work overtime if needed
- Multiple locations (customer homes)
- Warehouse to pull supplies as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in the construction trades OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
- A valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Ability to enter and work in a crawlspace
- Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly
- Ability to work well with others and in a family friendly environment.
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred
- Competitive pay and bonus plan from day 1
- Weekends off
- Comprehensive training program
- Tons of growth opportunities
Great company culture
- Referral program
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Internal Growth Opportunities
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Maybe we’re just some hard working hippies but we believe in being:
- Honest - We operate like a family. When someone makes a mistake we own it and move on. Being honest is about being able to learn from mistakes, not lying to hide them or throw blame.
- Humble - We are a small business, driven to do well and perform the highest standards we’re capable of. Homeowners put their trust in us and we aim to be worthy of that trust.
- Committed - to excellence. To each other. To the team and company. When you love where you work, you’re committed to helping everyone around you.
- Heart First - when you work with your heart, you’re doing something right. Our folks work hard because it’s someone’s home they’ve been entrusted with and because their team depends on them to show up and help. You are more than a warm body to move lumber, you’re a valuable person with insight, kindness and skill.
Phone: (864) 626-3555
15 Hillside Dr. Unit C1
Taylors, SC 29687-2258